Internship Opportunities at NCERC
NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR POSITIONS IN SPRING 2017
NCERC Operator and Laboratory in Technician in Training Overview
The NCERC Operator and Laboratory Technician in Training Program is a paid, part-time internship experience. The Internship will provide an accelerated opportunity for hands-on training in bioprocess at the pilot plant and laboratory facilities located at NCERC at SIUE.
The purpose of the internship is to gain on-the-job training to develop the skills and experience needed to obtain an entry-level position in the process operations technology industry, such as biofuels, petroleum, biotechnology, or chemical manufacturing. The program is designed for recent graduates, nontraditional candidates who are changing careers, or highly qualified students in their final semester of study.
The intern benefits by:
- Gaining hands-on experience in process operations technology that will make students more highly competitive for positions in the field
- Creating a network of industry and academic contacts
- Access to opportunities for professional development via mentoring and specialized training opportunities
- Earning a certificate of completion from NCERC at SIUE
Apply Today: https://goo.gl/forms/ry77ZE4yGMwIb5X62
Job Description Downloads
Operator in Training Job Description
Laboratory Technician in Training Job Description
- Apply via Google Form
- NCERC will contact you to schedule interview
- After successful interview, you will be directed to complete the application and hiring process, including background check and drug screen
Note: Only candidates who apply through the above link will be contacted for interview.
No applications will be accepted via email or other form.